Yays and chocolate pudding to everyone!
Ze Liebster Blog Award:
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog. First, I would like to thank the kind bloggers over at Write Despite for nominating me! I was so glad to have found them because their journey is much like mine, except clearly more structured. I can’t wait to see how their year of writing goes, and I hope this post helps get them more followers to join them on their Epic Quest. (Second, I’d like to thank the Universe for creating dinosaurs, for without their inspiration in my formative years I never would have had an excuse to write.)
2. Post 11 facts about yourself, answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees. See below.
3. Nominate 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. See below.
4. Display the Liebster Award logo. See above.
- I want to travel to Antarctica.
- I used to have a pet bunny who lived for 12 years and was an amazing inspiration of what not to have as a pet.
- I lived in Singapore for 3 years.
- I can’t park my car to save my life, but it doesn’t stop me from continually trying and failing.
- When I go to the gym I put my phone in my exercise bra since my outfit is sans pockets.
- I have had two of my art pieces published.
- I love glitter.
- I make the world’s greatest galaxy guacamole ever conceived this side of an avocado pit.
- The planet Saturn is currently the Greatest Planet Ever.
- I have ice-cube trays that make ice that look like octopi, medieval weapons, and Easter Island heads.
- I love vinegar.
1. What’s your favorite horror movie?
None! I can’t watch them or I get nightmares.
2. How much sleep do you get at night?
Hmm, depends on which Liz is present. Insomnia Liz, not so much. Ridiculously exhausted Liz, 8 hours.
3. What’s the best thing about being you?
My name has a “Z” in it. Also, my weird brain that says weird things at weird moments throughout the day thereby making the otherwise normal day weird.
4. What’s the hardest thing about blogging?
Finding the right angle for a topic to make it interesting, not too long, and filled with ridiculousness. Also, trying to figure out what the focus of my blog is.
5. What’s the best meal you ever had?
Hmm, this is a tough choice. I am going to go with the 5 star restaurant in New Delhi where I had Indian food for the first time. (It spoils you for every other time you have Indian unfortunately.)
6. What’s your biggest regret?
Not having focus in college.
7. What or who is the love of your life?
It’s a toss up between cheesecake and Saturn. Time for a cage match!!
8. What are you most proud of?
Taking care of my mom for the five months she was sick with cancer and undergoing chemo before she passed away.
9. How much time do you spend on Facebook every week?
Maybe an hour in total.
10. Favorite Saturday Night Live cast member?
Um, Tiny Fey? *shuffles feet awkwardly* Ah dun watch this show.
11. Pet peeve?
I tend to hate humanity even more when I am driving. For the last time, if you aren’t going to go the speed limit, then you need to just pull over already.
Questionz for Next People!
- If you could create your own planet, what would it look like?
- Who or what inspired you to become a writer?
- If you didn’t have to worry about money, what would you do with your time?
- Name a favorite piece of music and why.
- Which is a worse writerly curse: to not have enough ideas to write or to not have enough time to write.
- What is your biggest regret?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- Do you like flying on planes?
- Which condiment would you take to a deserted island and why.
- If a giant pile of snow appeared in front of you, what would you do with it?
- What’s something you would collectively change about humanity?
Ze Nomninees ARE!